Saturday, May 9, 2015

6 Days till The Departure

Hi guys, so this is my first post and i am going to share my journey as Emirates cabin crew (soon) and hopefully will be beneficial for you out there who has dreams to be a part of Emirates family. I will also post about my life, my adventure and my everything in this blog because i want to be able to re-read my journey, what i've been through and reflects on life. 

So, let's begin this post with this: 


Yes, only 6 days till the actual date of joining. Im kinda nervous but excited at the same time. My departure will be on Friday, 15th May 2015 from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai.

I have prepared all the "Documents To Carry" and im at 0% of progress with my other stuffs. Within 6 days, all I need to do is to pack stuffs, clothes, shoes, etc and spending time with my family.

This is not my first time leaving my home country for a new life, so im not that extremely nervous. I used to live in Brisbane, Australia for 3.5 years so I hope new home in Dubai will give more meaningful memories.

What im going to miss the most besides my family, of course my beautiful girlfriend. <3

I will update more about my life in the next post.

#thefinalweek

No comments:

Post a Comment